The main uses of quicklime powder:
1. Used as an analytical reagent, carbon dioxide absorber for gas analysis, spectroscopic analysis reagent, high-purity reagent for epitaxial and diffusion processes in semiconductor production, laboratory ammonia drying, and alcohol dehydration;
2. Used as raw materials, it can be used to manufacture calcium carbide, soda ash, bleaching powder, etc. It is also used for leather making, wastewater purification, and various calcium compounds of calcium hydroxide grade;
3. Can be used as a flux for building materials, metallurgical flux, cement accelerator, and fluorescent powder;
4. Used as a plant oil decolorizer, drug carrier, soil conditioner, and calcium fertilizer;
5. It can also be used as refractory materials and desiccants;
6. It can be used to prepare agricultural machinery no.1 and no.2 adhesives and underwater epoxy adhesives, and also as a reactant for pre reaction with 2402 resin;
7. Used for acidic wastewater treatment and sludge conditioning;
8. It can also be used as a protective agent for boiler shutdown, utilizing the moisture absorption ability of lime to keep the metal surface of the boiler water vapor system dry and prevent corrosion. It is suitable for long-term shutdown protection of low-pressure, medium pressure, and small capacity drum boilers;
Quicklime, also known as burnt lime, is mainly composed of calcium oxide. Quicklime is a commonly used desiccant that uses chemical absorption to remove water vapor. It is also used in steel, pesticides, pharmaceuticals, desiccants, leather making, and alcohol dehydration. Especially used for puffed foods, local specialties such as mushrooms and agaric, as well as products in industries such as instrumentation, medicine, clothing, electronics and telecommunications, leather, and textiles.
Quicklime powder: It is white in appearance, amorphous, and absorbs water and carbon dioxide in the air. Calcium oxide reacts with water to form calcium hydroxide and releases heat. Soluble in acidic water, insoluble in alcohol.
Chengdu longfeng building materials co., ltd. Was renamed from pengzhou longfeng mineral powder factory (founded on august 29, 2005) on september 12, 2019. The company is located in pengzhou city, sichuan province, with convenient transportation and abundant resources. It is a professional manufacturer and seller of quicklime, hydrated lime, and other products. The company has always adhered to the principle of "quality first, user first, high-quality service, and adherence to contracts", relying on high-quality products, good reputation, high-quality service, and long-term friendly cooperation with customers.
Galaxy's GAX will officially log into MXC at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time on December 15th
State Grid Yangzhou Power Supply Company Makes Another Appearance at COP Conference, Continuing to "Generate Power" for Climate Change Response
2023 Zhejiang International Trade (Morocco) Exhibition was successfully held
Fairytale Yunhe-Tide Leads the World 2023 The 7th China Fairy Yunhe Wooden Toy Festival International Sourcing Fair was a great success!